Ordering & Returns
Ordering & Returns
Information on this page
- Place Orders and Pay Online
- Telephone, Postal Mail, or Email Orders
- Using the Website/Shopping Cart
- Pre-order/Availability Dates
- Preferred Shipping Method
- Shipping and Handling Charges
- Order Tracking
- When will my order ship?
- Shipping Problems
- Returns Process
Other related pages
Vango uses Stripe to process orders placed at Vango.co.uk. When you order and pay online, Stripe currently accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard.
VAT will be applied to your order at the standard UK rate of 20%. You will see the VAT amount included in the products as you navigate through the site. However, VAT will be pulled out into a separate line item as you checkout with your order.
Orders via telephone, postal mail or email cannot be accepted.
If you cannot use our online shopping catalogue please ensure that you are running the latest version of your chosen web browser. To view content and place orders on our web site, we recommend that you use the most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari.
Availability dates, where stated, are as accurate and up to date as possible and we constantly monitor these to ensure the latest information is shown on our website. However, occasionally the dates can change due to circumstances beyond our control.
To get your order to you as quickly as possible, we may need to split it into multiple shipments. As you check out, you can select whether to allow us to split your order. A nominal additional shipping fee is applied to a split package.
If you do not want your order to possibly have a small additional shipping fee, please make sure to select "Single Package" when checking out. Otherwise we will split your orders into 2 or more packages if that is the fastest way to get your order to you.
**Shipping is FREE on orders over £50 for delivery within the UK**
We currently only ship within the United Kingdom. The standard delivery charge is £3.95 per shipment on orders under £50.
We cannot currently ship orders to countries not shown in our checkout process. To purchase Vango products outside of the UK please contact our International Partners.
* Free delivery is limited to orders made from vango.co.uk. This offer does not extend to orders made on campingspares.co.uk for Vango Spares and Repairs, or to blacksofgreenock.co.uk for Black’s of Greenock.
We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time.
You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number via email when your order is shipped. Once the shipment has been scanned by the shipping provider at the local hub, you can use the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation to track its progress.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. All in stock orders will be shipped within 5-7 business days following credit card authorisation and verification.
Please note, at this time, no order may be shipped outside of the United Kingdom.
Depending on the shipping service provider for your order, a package may be left without a signature at the discretion of the shipping service provider. Unfortunately, Vango can do nothing to prevent this from occurring.
Whilst uncommon, shipping problems can occur. If you have an issue with your order that is related to shipping, please contact the fulfilment partner as indicated in your shipping confirmation email.
If your shipment arrives damaged, please do not open the box or remove any of the packaging materials. A representative from Vango, or the fulfilment partner, will process a damage claim with the shipping provider, arrange for the damaged merchandise to be returned and give you further instructions to receive a replacement.
- Should you need to return a product, you have a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that Vango receives the item/s and they are not damaged in transit. We therefore recommend you use a recorded delivery service if you are making a return.
- Please note, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us unless there is a fault (see below).
If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to fulfiller's error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality and is considered defective. Note, damage caused to the product once in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our control and responsibility.
- Products in excess of 30kg may require a courier service to return. Costs are likely to be between £20 - £30, but will vary depending on courier, parcel size and weight, and location of goods.
- If you believe a product is defective, please contact Vango UK by email to email@example.com. We will advise the best course of action.
- Faulty products should be returned to Vango as soon as possible, in any event, within 30 days of delivery.
- New items, in saleable condition with all packaging, can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Any items returned to us as being faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our aftersales technicians. Any returned items found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to the sender and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. If your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
- Any items that you return to us are at your own risk. We therefore strongly advise all customers to take reasonable care when returning any items, for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
- Your rights are protected by the Consumer Rights Act 2015
For Warranty Returns, please refer to After Sales