Lismore TC 600XL Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel TC FabricQuality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to cre...
- ColourLokColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Lights-Out BedroomsHelps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Queen Size BedroomsProvides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentia...
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Sentinel TC Fabric - Quality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric. Sentinel TC is breathable and climate controlling helping to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- ColourLok - ColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-Angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.Provides effective bracing against winds
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping and personal appliances powered
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet -Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors.Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- King Pole Compatible Side Door - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more spaceto relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
Pitching Time 25mins Capacity 6 Person Tent Weight 35.6kg Length 700.0cm Height 210.0cm Width 380.0cm Pack size L72.0 x H40.0 x W40.0cm Fabric Sentinel TC Fabric
- Spare Parts