Vesta Air 850XL Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- ColourLokColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Midnight BedroomsPremium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- King Size BedroomsOffers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of spac...
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric - With a development focus on the environment we’ve taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco Fabric. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance, plus supporting our outdoor environment.
- ColourLok - ColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Zipped Overhead Skylight Curtain - Creating instant shade and privacy within your living area with easy closure zips
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Tinted Diamond Pro Windows - Providing additional privacy and insulation compared to our Diamond Clear windows
- Panoramic Windows - Large windows floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Courtyard Living Area - Creating a large social living area, a bright and airy space to relax and unwind
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Extra secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Panoramic Skylights - Large windows which run along the roof of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day even on cloudy days
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Pitching Time 12mins Capacity 8 Person Tent Weight 34.4kg Hand Pump Inflate Time 6mins Turbo Pump Inflate Time 4mins Length 740.0cm Height 225.0cm Width 440.0cm Pack size L75.0 x H47.0 x W56.0cm Earth Collection Yes Waterproof Rating 4000mm HH
- Spare Parts
- Replacement ( Rear Tube )Check this part on CampingSpares: AT337 You may require (2)
- Replacement ( Main Tube )Check this part on CampingSpares: AT338 You may require (2)
- Replacement ( Centre Tube )Check this part on CampingSpares: AT340 You may require (1)
- Replacement ( Overdoor Pole )Check this part on CampingSpares: PF317 You may require (1)
HOW TO USE (DESKTOP)
- Scroll Wheel to Zoom in/out
- Click & Drag to move around
- Click on "View in your space"
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- Scale the 3D model to fit in your area!
HOW TO USE (MOBILE)
- Pinch screen to Zoom in/out
- Click & Hold to grab
- Click & Drag to move around