Trangia 27-1 GB Stove Alloy pans with Gas Burner
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Ultralight Aluminium - A lightweight material that conducts heat well. Our Ultralight aluminium stove systems spread heat quickly and evenly. The hard surface means that the systems are very resistant to scratching and wear. Ultralight aluminium is 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium. Less material is required to manufacture the stove systems, making it lighter.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium inner pan with graduations for the Trangia 27 cooker set.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium outer pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- The Trangia Gas burner provides more heat than the conventional meths burner and without leaving any deposits on the pans. It is easy to fit into the lower windshield and simple to control the cooking temperature
- Upper Ultralight Aluminium Windshield for a Trangia 27 stove
- Lower Ultralight Aluminium Windshield for Trangia 27 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.
- Notice – As a precaution when using the Trangia Gas burner please ensure that the canister is upright, and not laid on it’s side, to ensure liquid fuel does not escape into the fuel hose.
Weight 0.775kg Packed Height 9.5cm Packed Diameter 18.5cm DofE Yes