KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel FabricWhen pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Senti...
- ColourLok EcoColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV lig...
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- King Size BedroomsOffers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable nights sleep with plenty of space...
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Midnight BedroomsPremium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Mesh Door - The living room door has an integrated mesh panel that increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable nights sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
Pitching Time 10mins Capacity 3 Person Tent Weight 8.45kg Length 380.0cm Height 170.0cm Width 225.0cm Pack size L63.0 x H25.0 x W25.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH Fabric Sentinel Fabric
- Spare Parts