Tailgate AirHub Low
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsEasy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Supplied with Steel PegsStrong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Lightweight, compact and waterproof. 70D fabric with an HH rating of 3,000MM.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Clear Visibility Guylines - Bright coloured guylines for clear visibility to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
Pitching Time 8mins Kador Length 200cm Kador Height 180-210cm Weight 12.65kg Length 250.0cm Height 215.0cm Width 250.0cm Fabric Sentinel A Pack size L74.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm
- Spare Parts
- Replacement ( Main Tube )Check this part on CampingSpares: AT041 You may require (1)
HOW TO USE (DESKTOP)
- Scroll Wheel to Zoom in/out
- Click & Drag to move around
- Click on "View in your space"
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- Scale the 3D model to fit in your area!
HOW TO USE (MOBILE)
- Pinch screen to Zoom in/out
- Click & Hold to grab
- Click & Drag to move around