Lismore Air TC 450 Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel TC FabricQuality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to cre...
- ColourLokColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Lights-Out BedroomsHelps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- King Size BedroomsOffers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of spac...
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Sentinel TC Fabric - Quality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric. Sentinel TC is breathable and climate controlling helping to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- ColourLok - ColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage in your tent living area. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
Pitching Time 12mins Weight 30.5kg Hand Pump Inflate Time 5mins Length 600.0cm Height 205.0cm Width 300.0cm Pack size L70.0 x H46.0 x W47.0cm
- Spare Parts