Lismore 700DLX Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel FabricWhen pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Senti...
- ColourLok EcoColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV lig...
- Lights-Out BedroomsHelps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Queen Size BedroomsProvides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentia...
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
Weight 33.6kg Packed Height 38.0cm Packed Length 81.0cm Packed Width 54.0cm Height 215.0cm Width 445.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH Fabric Sentinel Fabric
- Spare Parts