Joro Air 450 Sentinel Eco Dura Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- ColourLokColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- King Size BedroomsOffers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of spac...
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Midnight BedroomsPremium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric - With a development focus on the environment we’ve taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco Fabric. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance, plus supporting our outdoor environment.
- ColourLok - ColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Family Construction Bedroom - With varying wiidths of 120/140/160 cm bedrooms allowing for flexible living for the whole family
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Extra secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Tinted Diamond Pro Windows - Providing additional privacy and insulation compared to our Diamond Clear windows
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Pitching Time 10mins Capacity 4 Person Tent Weight 24.2kg Hand Pump Inflate Time 5mins Turbo Pump Inflate Time 3mins Length 600.0cm Height 205.0cm Width 300.0cm Pack size L80.0 x H42.0 x W42.0cm Earth Collection Yes Waterproof Rating 4000mm HH
- Spare Parts