Trangia 27-1 Stove Alloy pans
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Ultralight Aluminium - A lightweight material that conducts heat well. Our Ultralight aluminium stove systems spread heat quickly and evenly. The hard surface means that the systems are very resistant to scratching and wear. Ultralight aluminium is 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium. Less material is required to manufacture the stove systems, making it lighter.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium inner pan with graduations for the Trangia 27 cooker set.
- 1 litre Ultralight aluminium outer pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps.
- Simmering Ring - When open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner.
- Screw Cap for Trangia Spirit Stoves - Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Upper Ultralight Aluminium Windshield for a Trangia 27 stove
- Lower Ultralight Aluminium Windshield for Trangia 27 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.
Weight 0.69kg Packed Height 9.5cm Packed Diameter 18.5cm DofE Yes