Harris Air TC 350
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel TC FabricQuality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to cre...
- ColourLokColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Lights-Out BedroomsHelps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- King Size BedroomsOffers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of spac...
- Sentinel TC Fabric - Quality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric. Sentinel TC is breathable and climate controlling helping to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- ColourLok - ColourLok technology used in the fabric aids colour retention against UV light.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Pre-Attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Large Mesh Roll Away Door - Front door with two large mesh panels can be rolled to the side to fully open up the living area
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
Pitching Time 12mins Capacity 3 Person Tent Weight 22.0kg Hand Pump Inflate Time 4mins Pack size L80.0 x H38.0 x W42.0cm Fabric Sentinel Experience TC Fabric
- Spare Parts