Harris Air 500
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel FabricWhen pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Senti...
- ColourLok EcoColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV lig...
- Midnight BedroomsPremium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Queen Size BedroomsProvides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentia...
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- Inflatable AirBeam Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mind and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam pump)
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- AirSpeed Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors.Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Mesh Window with Cover - Allows air to circulate within the living area to increase ventilation
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.Provides effective bracing against winds
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet -Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- SkyTrack II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Large Mesh Roll Away Door - Front door with two large mesh panels can be rolled to the side to fully open up the living area
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Pre-Attached Front Extension - Provides extra covered space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- AirBeam Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
Pitching Time 12mins Capacity 5 Person Tent Weight 19.15kg Hand Pump Inflate Time 5mins Length 455.0cm Height 195.0cm Width 300.0cm Pack size L68.0 x H40.0 x W44.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH Fabric Sentinel Fabric
- Spare Parts
HOW TO USE (DESKTOP)
- Scroll Wheel to Zoom in/out
- Click & Drag to move around
- Click on "View in your space"
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- Scale the 3D model to fit in your area!
HOW TO USE (MOBILE)
- Pinch screen to Zoom in/out
- Click & Hold to grab
- Click & Drag to move around