Trangia 27-7 Stove Hard Anodised pans
1-2 person stove, hardanodising is a surface treatment that improves, scratching, wear and corrosive resistance. This makes it much easier to clean than untreated stove systems. 27 Series stove with burner, 1 litre pans, 18cm frying pan, pan handle, simmering ring, screw cap, upper and lower windshields. More >>
- Besides making our windproof stove systems even more resistant to scratching and wear, hardanodizing is a surface treatment that also improves corrosion resistance. Furthermore, the treatment makes the stove systems easier to clean than untreated stove systems.
- 1 litre Ultralight hardanodized aluminium inner pan with graduations for the Trangia 27 cooker set.
- 1 litre Ultralight hardanodized aluminium outer pan for the Trangia 27 cooker set.
- 18cm Ultralight hardanodized aluminium frying pan/lid for the Trangia 27 cooker set
- The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps.
- Simmering ring which when open and placed over the Trangia meths burner will give a simmering flame, and when closed can be used to extinguish the burner.
- Screw cap for Trangia spirit stoves. Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield for a Trangia 27 stove
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield for Trangia 27 Stove
- Replacement or additional Trangia Pan Handle to fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.