- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- PowerPlus Steel Poles - Steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability in many of our tunnel tents.
- Tied Arch System (TAS)- A patented system which makes pitching easier and provides increased living space.
- PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from the rain or shade from the sun or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Two entrances have a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
|Replacement Canopy Pole 1 Code||Part No - PA087; Colour - Black/Yellow; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Main Pole 3 Code||Part No - SP003; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement TAS Poles 2 Code||Part No - PA088; Colour - Black/Red; Quantity - 2|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Packsize||L72.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm|