Odyssey Air 600
Exclusive to Amazon. Speed is what we love about AirBeam inflatable tents; family tents that are quick and easy to pitch. The Odyssey Air 600, 6-man tent is as fast to pitch as they come. If you have never used an AirBeam® tent before, you will be impressed by how quick and simple they are to pitch. The AirBeams remain in-situ, so unlike a poled tent, you don't have to work out what goes where. Just attach the pump and inflate! Featuring our new Sentinel Active Plus fabric it boats toggled inner dividers that provide flexible sleeping arrangements, while the lights-out inners are designed with darker fabric to reduce and soften early morning light. Attention to detail is not compromised in this family tent with lighting options provided by lantern attachment points both in the living area and inner bedroom and high visibility guylines to help in low light conditions. More >>
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Pre-angled AirBeams® - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No - AT012; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 2|
|Replacement Rear Tube Code||Part No - AT012; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H36.0 x W37.0cm|