Illusion Air TC 500XL
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
|Replacement Canopy Pole 2 Code||Part No - PA108; Colour - Silver; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Replacement Main Tube 1 Code||Part No - AT014; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 5|
|Packsize||L80.0 x H53.0 x W58.0cm|