The Voyager is an easy-to-pitch gothic arch tunnel tent, offering generous internal space. All-in-one pitching and a simple 2-pole structure means that the tent can be pitched in under 5 minutes. The Voyager is ideal for adventurers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with minimum fuss. More >>
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- The Fast-Pack carry bag system facilitates a quick and simple pack-away, letting your adventure continue without hassle.
|Replacement Front Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF145; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Rear Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF146; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||5 mins|
|Packsize||57.0 x ø15.0cm|