The Talas offers an ideal starter tent for those taking their first steps into the world of camping! It can be pitched in under seven minutes thanks to the simple tunnel design and two pole structure, while the fast pack tent bag ensures it’s a breeze to pack away. The Talas tent is perfect for adventurers who wish to minimize pitching time make the most of the great outdoors. More >>
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
|Replacement Front Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF029; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Rear Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF030; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||7 mins|
|Packsize||52.0 x ø17.0cm|