- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF139; Colour - Black; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Overdoor Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF133; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Rear Pole 3 Code||Part No - PF140; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||18 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H31.0 x W31.0cm|