- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF062; Colour - Black; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF064; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front Pole Code||Part No - PF063; Colour - Blue; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H32.0 x W30.0cm|