- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from the rain or shade from the sun or a covered space to store extra kit
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Pitching Time||18 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H31.0 x W31.0cm|
|Replacement Canopy Pole Code||Part No - PF155; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front/Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF158; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 2|
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF159; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|