Icarus Air Vista 500
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No - AT013; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Overdoor Pole Code||Part No - PF136; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front Pole Code||Part No - PF143; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H40.0 x W44.0cm|