- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Extension/awning groundsheet available with the optional footprint for this model
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L76.0 x H36.0 x W36.0cm|
|Replacement Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF156; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF162; Colour - Black; Quantity - 4|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|