Celino Air 400
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Mesh Door - Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
|Replacement Rear Tube Code||Part No - AT008; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H32.0 x W36.0cm|
|Replacement Front Pole Code||Part No - PF152; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No - AT008; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 2|
|Capacity||4 Person Tent|