- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||50.0 x ø15.0cm|
|Capacity||2 Person Tent|