- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- All in one pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike.
- Front and side entry into living area
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Canopy Pole 4 Code||Part No - PF172; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front Pole 3 Code||Part No - PF142; Colour - Blue; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Main Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF070; Colour - Black; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Rear Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF083; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||6 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||22 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm|