- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole 2 Code||Part No - PF161; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front/Rear Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF160; Colour - Red; Quantity - 2|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H28.0 x W30.0cm|