- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
|Pitching Time||7 mins|
|Packsize||52.0 x ø17.0cm|
|Replacement Front Pole Code||Part No - PF029; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF030; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|