- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- 4,000mm with fully taped seams
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Vis a Vis Layout - Two inner tents, at separate ends of the tent give occupants great personal space and privacy
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF163; Colour - Black; Quantity - 3|
|Replacement Front/Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF157; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 2|
|Capacity||8 Person Tent|
|Packsize||L80.0 x H40.0 x W40.0cm|