- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF159; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front/Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF158; Colour - Grey; Quantity - 2|
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
|Packsize||L70.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm|