The Iris 500 is a classic 3 fibreglass pole weekend tent which has full stand up height throughout and large front windows that allow light to flood into the tent. This family tent is the perfect balance of living space and has a large bedroom area with central divider. Transform the front door into an extra shelter area by attaching optional king poles to the eyelets, perfect for meal preparation or even just a place to relax at the end of the day. Ideal for couples or small families that want an affordable option with absolute functionality for short countryside breaks. More >>
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole Code||Part No - PF161; Colour - Black; Quantity - 1|
|Replacement Front/Rear Pole Code||Part No - PF160; Colour - Red; Quantity - 2|
|Capacity||5 Person Tent|
|Packsize||L73.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm|