- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Super King bedrooms generously increase the space within the tent inner, allowing camp beds and airbeds to fit with ease for the perfect night's sleep.
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
|Replacement Main Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF089; Colour - Black; Quantity - 5|
|Capacity||7 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||20 mins|
|Packsize||L73.0 x H38.0 x W40.0cm|