Keswick Side Awning
The Keswick Side Awning provides additional living space to make any camping trip more relaxing and comfortable. The awning is fully enclosed with large panoramic windows to maximise light and is perfect for storage or extra living space. These are designed to fit neatly to the tent and are easy to pitch and attach. Includes a groundsheet to provide a barrier between you and the wet or muddy ground underfoot. More >>
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Supplied in carry bag
- Sentinel Active Plus - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active Plus fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active Plus is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 4,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
|Replacement Main Pole 1 Code||Part No - PF095; Colour - Black; Quantity - 2|
|Packsize||L62.0 x H20.0 x W22.0cm|