F10 Vulcan -12°
The F10 Series Vulcan is the pinnacle of our sleeping bag collection. Built for arctic conditions with a host of features to increase the bags thermal capacity and ethically sources Hydro Barrier down; Vulcan is made to stand up to the most extreme conditions. More >>
- V Baffle Construction - Using Thermal-Reverb reflective interlining in a V shaped cross-section throughout the bag, the pinnacle of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Made up of 15, 20 and 40 denier yarn, Polair Enduro is an extremely lightweight, highly robust, wind resistant nylon fabric. This 34g/m² fabric ensures the down is carefully guarded and is allowed to function to full effect.
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Mesh storage sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Interlocking Zip Baffles - Two precision filled baffles of premium down are designed to overlap and therefore provide consistent insulation along the zip.
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
|Ext Chest Width||80cm|
|Packsize||26.0 x ø22.0cm|
|Max User Height||200cm|
|Fill Type||Hydro-Barrier 90/10 Duck Down 700FP|
|Suggested Usage Max||15°|
|Suggested Usage Min||-12°|
|Int Chest Width||70cm|
|Int Foot Width||46cm|