- Insulite™ Superfine insulation - a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- Loose shell - Reduces cold spots to keep you warmer at night
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Lightweight mosquito net - Coated in anti-bacterial finish to repel midges, mosquitos, wasps, hornets and other insects
- Vango Shield - Effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould
- 2 panel 3D hood - Prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth
- Zip extends around foot - Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Reversible stuffsack is fleece lined and can be used to create a pillow. Removable compression system.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
|Packsize||26.0 x ø17.0cm|
|Suggested Usage Max||25°|
|Max User Height||190cm|
|Ext Chest Width||80cm|
|Suggested Usage Min||8°|
|Fill Type||Insulite Superfine|
|Int Foot Width||53cm|
|Int Chest Width||78cm|