Designed for long distance travellers, Voyager is lightweight with a small pack size. Vango Shield protects the bag against bacteria, mould and insects, while our treated mosquito net at the head and foot keep out unwanted bugs. The fleece lined stuff sack reverses to form a pillow for a comfortable night’s sleep allowing you to make more of your environment. More >>
- Insulite™ Superfine insulation - a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- Loose shell - Reduces cold spots to keep you warmer at night
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Lightweight mosquito net - Coated in anti-bacterial finish to repel midges, mosquitos, wasps, hornets and other insects
- Vango Shield - Effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould
- 2 panel 3D hood - Prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth
- Zip extends around foot - Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Reversible stuffsack is fleece lined and can be used to create a pillow. Removable compression system.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
|Ext Chest Width||80cm|
|Packsize||26.0 x ø17.0cm|
|Max User Height||190cm|
|Fill Type||Insulite Superfine|
|Suggested Usage Max||25°|
|Suggested Usage Min||8°|
|Int Chest Width||78cm|
|Int Foot Width||53cm|