A Hungarian style stew with diced beef, red peppers and vegetables in a rich gravy. More >>
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 519kj/124kcal. Protein: 5.6g. Carbohydrate: 12g. Fat: 6.0g.
- Beef (35%), Water, Vegetables (19%)(Potato, Onion, Carrot, Swede), Tomato Puree, Red Peppers, Modified Maize Starch, Maize Starch, Sugar, Beef Stock (Beef Stock, Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Beef Fat), Spices (0.7%), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Herbs.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- 3 Year Shelf Life - Each meal lasts up to 3 years allowing you to use them for future expeditions.