The Dormir collection brings a fresh approach to the design and construction of campbeds, making them ideal for all ages. These beds not only benefit from a small, flat pack size, they are also incredibly stable and comfortable thanks to the slide on pillow and strong frame. For added comfort, a self-inflating mattress can be secured using the elastic straps. The Dormir bed has an open leg frame, meaning you store bags or even equipment underneath without taking up more tent space. More >>
- Steel frame - Strong and reliable
- Foldable to compact size - Easy storage and transport
- Angled legs - Maximum stability
- DuoWeave™ fabric - Vango's DuoWeave™ fabric is set to revolutionise the design of furniture for outdoor living. It is extremely resilient, whilst being soft to the touch, providing a perfect balance between superb comfort and long lasting durability
- Elasticated straps positioned at either end of the bed allow you to secure an inflatable mattress for the upmost luxury. Straps can be moved under bed if not in use.
- Integrated carry handles allow the bed to be easily carried when folded and locked. No need for a separate carry bag.
- Included as standard, a slide on pillow made from half mesh and half Duo Weave fabric offers the ultimate luxury. Pillow can be removed if not required.
- Designed specifically to fit exactly into the Standard Vango Inner bedroom compartments.
- Folds flat making packing and storing a lot easier.
- Open leg frame - you can store and access bags / luggage easily from both the end or side of your bed.
- A new campbed height from Vango - this bed is ideal for all ages - kids and adults both young and old as the height has been optimised to suit all.
- Maximum Loading Weight: 120Kg / 18stone 12lbs
- Texturised Frame - Gives the frame a rich, premium finish
- Opens and folds quickly
|Packsize||L91.0 x H64.0 x W6.5cm|