- » Vango AirBeam Tents
- » Family Tents - Poled
- » Tent Additions
- » Technical Tents
- » Adventure Tents
- » Activity
- » Duke of Edinburgh Recommended
- » Scouts Recommended
- » Tent & Awning Spares
- » F10 Tents
- » Drive Away Awnings
- » Caravan Awnings
- » Sleeping Bags
- » Rucksacks
- » Furniture
- » Trangia
- » Footwear
- » Wayfayrer
- » Outdoor Essentials
Drive Away Air Awnings - Vango AirAway®
Motorhome and Campervan air awnings with Vango AirBeam® technology.
If you own a campervan or motorhome, an inflatable drive away Vango air awning is the perfect addition for your road trips!
After the launch of Vango AirAway® in 2013, our collections have excelled in the campervan and motorhome world, encouraging us to create even more functional yet luxurious awnings for your vehicles in 2018. Whether you prefer heading off for a quick weekend trip with friends or treating your family to a relaxing week at the holiday park, we’re sure our range of drive away air awnings will accommodate your lifestyle.
For 2018, we have not only expanded our collection of AirAway® models, but have also introduced brand new updates including our innovative SkyTrack II® system for effective lighting and storage solutions. All of our drive away air awnings also feature Vango’s new skylight windows, enlightening the living area’s and allowing stargazing at night.
New for 2018
Joining the 2018 range is the Galli Compact, combining all the benefits of the Galli, but in a compact size! Featuring skylight windows to maximise light inside the awning and Vango AirZone to enhance ventilation, the Galli compact is the perfect addition to your campervan or motorhome!
An enhancement on the 2017 AirHub Hex, the Hexaway has a built-in connecting tunnel, allowing you to attach to your campervan or motorhome. This handy shelter creates a gazebo-like structure, ideal for relaxing or using as a storage area for equipment or kids' toys.
Did you know?
All Vango AirAway® awnings are wind tunnel tested to 100kmph and have fully waterproof taped seams, ensuring fantastic performance even in adverse conditions!
All drive away air awnings are supplied with:
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - this is the most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment
- Over vehicle webbing straps - can be easily tensioned and rested over your vehicle, allowing the awning to attach without kador rails
- Roof bar attachment tabs - simply wrap around the vehicle roof bar for quick and easy use
- Sleeve for pole and clamp - used to attach pole and clamp with deep gutter vehicles
- Steel rock pegs and mallet - easily secure your awning to ensure its stable in the wind
- ‘Wide mouth’ carry bag with compression straps - makes packing away simple
- Double action pump - pump up your awning in a matter of minutes
- SkyTrack II® system - simply hang lanterns and storage from the beams to keep awning clean and tidy
Optional AirAway® Additions:
- Footprint - ideal for marking out awning pitching space and prolongs the life of your awning by protecting against stones and rough terrain
- Fitted carpet - creates a home from home feel inside your awning, protects groundsheet from furniture and is soft underfoot
- Skyliner - provides an internal layer to reduce the chances of condensation and creates a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Drive away awning bedroom - optional bedroom inner can be easily attached and detached to create an extra sleeping or storage pod
- Cruz awning bedroom - designed specifically for the Cruz awning which is breathable, with mesh at the top of both doors
- Cruz mesh front door panel - provides increased ventilation whilst keeping bugs out of your awning
- Drive away kit - suitable for all Vango drive away awnings in which size will vary depending on your vehicle attachment system
- Pole and clamp kit - use this system with vehicles fitted with a deep gutter
- Spare 8m fitting straps - additional over vehicle webbing straps, ideal for vehicles without a fitted attachment system
- SkyTrack II® accessories - versatile in-built system allowing you to hang lanterns, skyliners or sky storage
Check your awnings compatibility here.
Take a peek behind the scenes of our 2018 AirAwning photoshoot!