Varkala Connect 360
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Connect Extension Feature - Create a flexible space with multiple extension options to add to your Varkala Connect awning regardless of the size of your awning rail
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Smooth curve beams - Increase headroom and door height
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
|Replacement Bracer Tube 1 Code||Part No - AT003; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 4|
|Replacement Main Tube 2 Code||Part No - AT005; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 3|
|Pitching Time||18 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H42.0 x W44.0cm|