Sonoma II 400
The perfect space to add to your caravan to create a spacious living area, the Sonoma caravan air awning with new half and half door design creates a more usable space wherever you pitch up. The front porch canopy is ideal for sitting in and enjoying the view or keeping muddy boots if the weather isn't so kind. Plus the optional additions allow you to extend your awning with a porch door to create multiple rooms within your awning or the side door can be removed to zip in an annex for added sleeping areas or storage. More >>
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- Touring awnings- Suitable for repeated pitching at any time of the year.
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Grey Violet colourway - Creates a brighter environment inside the awning
- Weather shield skirt - Positioned around the base of the awning to reduce draughts and easy to clean
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- Foam Draught Pad included - Fit against caravan to reduce draughts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of Kador strip to aid when threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included - Reduces draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught bridge – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this connects the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night.
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
|Replacement Main Tube Code||Part No - AT018; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 2|
|Replacement Bracer Tube Code||Part No - AT003; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 1|
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm|