Sonoma II 250 Porch Door
The Sonoma II Porch door completely seals the front of the awning from the elements. Connecting to the front of the Sonoma II via a zip on attachment, ensuring a taught fit to the awning, the porch door is the ideal addition for enclosing the front extension of your Sonoma awning. More >>
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, allow varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility by providing a bright and airy environment.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Heavyweight zips on doors - Enhances waterproofness
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Wind tunnel tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre