We are delighted to announce that our Vango Fuse Sleeping bag has been given the 'Highly Commended' award in the camping product category at the TGO Magazine Awards!
The Fuse is an unusual bag as the fill is a combination of down and synthetic. The Insulite® Fusion is a unique Hybrid filling: 70% 90/10 700FP Hydro-Barrier down, 30% 4T synthetic insulation. 4T Insulation is an innovative synthetic insulation fibre. It improves the warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure. The interlinked lattice supports the down and achieves superior loft, even in damp conditions. We use an ethically sourced down – humanely collected from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
The bag is ideal for all-year adventures, and is close-fitting – one you turn over with, not in. It’s designed, like many mummy bags, so that the upper of the bag is bigger than the lower section, which allows more movement for your arms within the bag. Unique to Vango, the Omega Shape is engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag.
This bag is packed with a wealth of additional features:
- Outer shell fabric - 30 denier mini-ripstop nylon. Lightweight, soft and breathable. Abrasion resistant and durable shell. Water resistant finish repels moisture and protects down
- Lightweight 30 denier mini ripstop nylon lining - Lightweight with a silk feel
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
Best Use – Expedition, Multiday Treks, Wild Country, All season adventurers