Experience Awnings - Lightweight, Compact and easy to pitch
Vango Experience Awnings.
Experience Vehicle awning Experience the greatest adventures. Surfing, biking, walking or just spending time with family and friends. Our Experience Awnings are the perfect place to relax, wherever you find your spirit of adventure.
What does the range include?
There are 6 awnings in the range, 3 poled and 3 AirBeam, with 3 different shapes.
1. High visibility guylines - Bright and easy to see in low light.
2. Toggled Curtains - Simply roll away when not in use.
3. Mesh flysheet door - For bug free ventilation.
4. Adjustable pegging - Pitch perfectly on uneven surfaces.
5. Diamond clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
6. Linked-in groundsheet - Can be attached or detached.
7. Two doors in tunnel - Access to the front or back of vehicle.
8. TBS®II Tension Band System - For increased stability.
9. Lantern hanging loops - Conveniently placed to attach your light(s).
Whats included with your awning?
A. Roof bar attachment - Attach awning to the roof bars with hook & loop tabs.
B. Double action pump with carry bag - Inflate your awning quickly and easily.
(Siesta, Palm and Cove only)
C. Pre-attached 6mm kador strip - Slide into the rail to create a secure seal.
D. Over vehicle webbing straps - Tension straps over your vehicle.
E. Steel Pegs - Small, light and suited to most ground conditions for versatility.
F. Sleeve for pole & clamp - Slide pole into fabric and tighten clamps to secure.
G. Carry Bag - Easily transport your awning on the campsite (not pictured).
See the full range
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Asher Hudsonon Alistair Scott battles snow, ice and Norwegian...
Nathan Brownon My World Challenge Adventure - Jacob Jones
Ross MacBeathon Celebrating National Parks Week: 5 of the Best
Errol Paulwellon Vango Inspire 600 Voted Best Family Tent by The...