Join us on a night away in Norfolk!
*This competition is now closed - thank you to everyone who entered!*
Win a night away at Sandringham Campsite!
Vango has secured 10 spots for 10 lucky caravanners, motorhomers or campervanners at The Sandringham Camping and Caravanning Club Site on Saturday 22nd September.
How do I enter the competition?
To be in with a chance of winning, visit the Vango Facebook page and simply follow these 3 steps:
LIKE the competition post & the Vango Facebook page
SHARE this post to your timeline
TAG your caravanning/motorhoming/campervanning buddy in the comments
Find out more about the site HERE
Ends 18th September at 3 pm! Good luck!
Where are we camping?
We have managed to secure 10 pitches at the picturesque Sandringham Camping and Caravanning Club Site, hosted by the Caravan and Motorhome Club. Sandringham Club campsite is located on the grounds of the Royal Estate in Norfolk offering a peaceful site for all of your family and friends. This site allows you to get closer to nature with nearby RSPB reserves and sandy beaches including Hunstanton and Brancaster. On-site facilities include a cycle track and walking trail, as well as modern family washrooms and disabled facilities.
The Sandringham Estate offers more than 60 acres of gardens and 600 acres of woodland, not to mention a lovely visitor centre, restaurant, and museum of royal memorabilia and vehicles, meaning you will never be stuck for fun things to do with all the family! Ideal for walkers and dog walkers, there are quiet roads and forest trails around the site, as well as the Norfolk Coast Cycleway to allow you to enjoy the landscape while you are out and about.
Terms and Conditions ("Rules")
- These Terms and Conditions are the rules ("Rules") that apply to Prize Draw Competition ("Competition"). Unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is open to entrants aged 16 and over, excluding employees of AMG Group Ltd, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include the use of their name, image and video footage in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
- Constraints of the competition state that 10 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 18th September.
- The Prize: No cash or another alternative to the stated prize is available except, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside AMG Group Ltd's reasonable control.
- The winner will be notified on Tuesday 18th September at 3 pm.
- Any personal data you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- The Promoter is AMG Group Limited, 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow PA14 6TD
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Asher Hudsonon Alistair Scott battles snow, ice and Norwegian...
Nathan Brownon My World Challenge Adventure - Jacob Jones
Ross MacBeathon Celebrating National Parks Week: 5 of the Best
Errol Paulwellon Vango Inspire 600 Voted Best Family Tent by The...