Join us on a night away in Scotland!
Thank you to everyone who enterered our competition, this has now closed and we had a great weekend camping with you!
Win a night away in Scotland!
Vango have secured 10 spots for 10 lucky caravanners, motorhomers or campervanners at The Caravan and Motorhome Club Strathclyde country park campsite for this Saturday (30th June)
How do I enter the competition?
To be in with a chance of winning, go to the Vango Facebook page and simply follow these 3 steps:
LIKE the competition post & The Vango Facebook page
SHARE this post to your timeline
TAG your caravanning/motorhoming/campervanning buddy in the comments
Ends 3 pm on 29th June 2018. Good Luck!
Where are we camping?
We have managed to secure 10 pitches at the gorgeous Strathclyde Country ParkCarvan Club Site, hosted by the Caravan and Motorhome Club, Nestled on the edge of picturesque parkland, Strathclyde Country Park Club Site is the perfect holiday location for the entire family. On-site facilities include a woodland walk, play area for young children, as well as modern family washrooms and disabled facilities. There are also a handful of pitches suitable for larger outfits, which can be arranged through the site staff.
The country park is a pleasant ten-minute walk from the site, with 1,000 acres of mature woodlands, wetlands, wildlife refuges and neat open parkland, set around Strathclyde Loch, offering unique bird and nature watching, miles of walking and cycle routes, as well as a whole range of watersports and golf. There are also several sites of historic interest within the parkland, such as the Bothwellhaugh Roman fort and bath house, and the nearby M and D's Theme Park is a great day out for kids. The shops and museums of Glasgow are within easy reach of the site and, further afield, Loch Lomond, Stirling and Edinburgh are within an hours drive, making this site an ideal base for exploring Southern Scotland.
Terms and Conditions ("Rules")
- These Terms and Conditions are the rules ("Rules") that apply to Prize Draw Competition ("Competition"). Unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is open to entrants aged 16 and over, excluding employees of AMG Group Ltd, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include the use of their name, image and video footage in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
- Constraints of the competition state that 10 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 29th June 2018.
- The Prize: No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available except, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside AMG Group Ltd's reasonable control.
- The winner will be notified on Friday 29th June by 4pm.
- Any personal data you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- The Promoter is AMG Group Limited, 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow PA14 6TD
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Asher Hudsonon Alistair Scott battles snow, ice and Norwegian...
Nathan Brownon My World Challenge Adventure - Jacob Jones
Ross MacBeathon Celebrating National Parks Week: 5 of the Best
Errol Paulwellon Vango Inspire 600 Voted Best Family Tent by The...