AirAway¬ģ Awning Optional Additions!
First introduced in 2013, Vango awnings have excelled in the motorhome and campervan world. If you are taking a short weekend trip or a long break with the family, our range of drive aways will be sure to suit your kind of lifestyle! From compact models such as the Idris and Kela, to the larger collections including the Galli, a motorhome or campervan trip wouldn't be the same without a Vango AirAway®.
Although you may think having an awning is all you need for your vehicle, we have an abundance of optional additions to make your trip easier, more comfortable and enhance the life of your awning. Whether you require extra handy storm straps to compete with the elements, or an annex to create an additional sleeping area, were sure you will find what you need at Vango!
What optional additions are available and what are the benefits of these?
The extra bedroom inner is a simple yet beneficial addition to your caravan or drive away awning, providing more sleeping space inside the awning.
- Simple to attach to the designated clips inside your awning
- Allows an extra sleeping area
- Zipped door offers extra privacy
Make your awning a home with a fitted or universal carpet, designed specifically to enhance comfort and warmth.
- Remains durable underfoot, to ensure the groundsheet is not damaged
- Can be easily brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with damp cloth
Add a footprint to your check list to ensure your awning groundsheet is well protected by stones or rough ground. This will not only eradicate the chances of wear and tear, but will also pro long the life of your awning, keeping your groundsheet good as new and muck free!
- Protects groundsheet from wear and tear
- Marks out pitching area
- Extra insulation underfoot
Transform the front door of your awning to create a handy sun or rain canopy. Whether you require shade from the sun or shelter from the rain, our adjustable king poles easily prop the front door up for any occasion.
- Keeps front door dry during unfortunate weather
- Extra space for muddy shoes
- Create an additional living space or dining area
In the off-chance that you require an extra beam for your awning, we have an array of different sizes specifically designed to fit in all models. Simply unzip the sleeve of the beam, take out the punctured beam and replace with a new one to pump up in no time! Replacement bracer beams are also available, adding even more stability to your Vango awning!
- Handy for carrying in case of unexpected puncture
- Easy to assemble and pump up so you can still enjoy your trip without any hassle
Drive away kits are required if your motorhome or campervan has a rail or awning channel for an awning to be fitted onto the side of your vehicle. We have a drive away kit suited to all of our drive away models, meaning one of our 4 sizes will fit to your vehicle for easy attachment.
- Aids the attachment of your awning to vehicles
- Simple to attach and assemble
There is no need to worry about adverse weather with extra storm straps to stabilise your awning, which can be easily attached and pegged into the ground to offer further support.
- Stabilises awning in bad weather
- Ensures awning doesn’t sway in the wind
If your vehicle does not have an awning rail or gutter, grab some Vango fitting straps to easily attach your awning to your motorhome or campervan!
- Quick and easily solution to attaching your awning to your vehicle
- Fabric will not damage or mark your vehicle
- Provides a snug fit on the side of your vehicle
The pole and clamp system allows you to easily attach and erect your awning if your vehicle has a deep gutter.
- Simple attachment to deep gutter vehicles
- System is robust and secure
Find out what additions are compatible with your drive away awning!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Asher Hudsonon Alistair Scott battles snow, ice and Norwegian...
Nathan Brownon My World Challenge Adventure - Jacob Jones
Ross MacBeathon Celebrating National Parks Week: 5 of the Best
Errol Paulwellon Vango Inspire 600 Voted Best Family Tent by The...