- Sentinel Pro 420D Fabric - Featuring 420 denier double ripstop threads, our Sentinel Pro fabric has superior strength and long-lasting durability, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro exceptional in terms of waterproofness
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Reflective Webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Heavy Duty Zips - Known for their durability, and consistently reliable performance. They function well under extreme climate conditions and enhance the product quality.
- Zip covers - Enhances child safety and weather resistance
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
Suitable for the following:
No optional additions found for this product.