F10 Radon UL 2
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Bathtub GroundsheetWaterproof groundsheet extends 10cm above ground level to keep your tent dry in adverse weather
- Fast Pack Tent BagOversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
- Protex 15.SRN - 15D Silicone Reinforced Nylon flysheet fabric with 3,000mm HH rating
- PowerLite Plus Poles - 7001 T6 Alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Hub Structure - A stable and easy to pitch design that increases internal volume without adding weight.
- Brow pole that attaches to the main pole structure to increase internal head height.
- Pitches quickly and easily with less need to peg out in calmer conditions.
- Lower Flysheet Height - The flysheet extends closer to the ground prevents splashback in heavy rain.
- Inner First Pitching - Simple and quick to pitch and allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warmer climates
- Extends your living space and provides additional space for gear storage.
- TXS Stability System - An evolution of our TBS Pro system of internal guylines that tensions the tent in an X-shape with high tensile cord, adding stability in extreme weather
- An easy-to-use camming clip attaching the flysheet and pole ends to tension that flysheet consistently for added stability.
- Carefully positioned pockets in the flysheet allows you to add further stability in harsh weather by using a walking pole to brace the tent structure.
- F10 Alloy Pegs 16 cm- Lightweight and strong anodised orange alloy pegs found exclusively on our F10 tents for easy and stable pitching
- Porch Storage - Additional porch space keeps kit clean and dry
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets keeps your tent tidy and gives quick access to essential items
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Waterproof groundsheet extends 10cm above ground level to keep your tent dry in adverse weather
- Mesh Ventilated Inner - Means you can pitch the inner only in warm weather
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
Pitching Time 8mins Capacity 2 Person Tent Trail Weight 1.6kg Fabric ProTex 15. Pack size L40.0 x H12.0 x W12.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH
- Spare Parts
- Replacement ( Main Pole )Check this part on CampingSpares: PA244 You may require (1)