KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel FabricWhen pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Senti...
- ColourLok EcoColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV lig...
- Lights-Out BedroomsHelps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Queen Size BedroomsProvides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentia...
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Lights-Out Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesnt need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Mesh Door - The living room door has an integrated mesh panel that increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
Pitching Time 12mins Capacity 5 Person Tent Weight 11.3kg Length 390.0cm Height 195.0cm Width 315.0cm Pack size L65.0 x H27.0 x W27.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH Fabric Sentinel Fabric
- Spare Parts
HOW TO USE (DESKTOP)
- Scroll Wheel to Zoom in/out
- Click & Drag to move around
- Click on "View in your space"
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- Scale the 3D model to fit in your area!
HOW TO USE (MOBILE)
- Pinch screen to Zoom in/out
- Click & Hold to grab
- Click & Drag to move around