Castlewood 400 Package
- Groundsheet Protector
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Sentinel FabricWhen pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Senti...
- ColourLok EcoColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV lig...
- Midnight BedroomsPremium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
- Fully Taped SeamsAll flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fire Retardant FabricsMeets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind and Rain TestedWeather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weath...
- Diamond Clear WindowsMaximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Lantern Hanging PointsConveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Waterproof PE GroundsheetRobust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Easy Pack Carry BagOversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Toggled Privacy CurtainsProvides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size BedroomsProvides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentia...
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- ColourLok Eco - ColourLok Eco technology used in the fabric increases colour retention and protection against UV light while using up to 60% less water in the dying process.
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable nights sleep
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet -Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.Provides effective bracing against winds
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- TBSII Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBSII to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout - Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors.Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Vis a Vis Layout - Two inner tents, at separate ends of the tent give occupants great personal space and privacy
Pitching Time 14mins Capacity 4 Person Tent Weight 19.6kg Length 500.0cm Height 200.0cm Width 260.0cm Pack size L73.0 x H33.0 x W37.0cm Waterproof Rating 3000mm HH Fabric Sentinel Fabric
- Spare Parts
HOW TO USE (DESKTOP)
- Scroll Wheel to Zoom in/out
- Click & Drag to move around
- Click on "View in your space"
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- Scale the 3D model to fit in your area!
HOW TO USE (MOBILE)
- Pinch screen to Zoom in/out
- Click & Hold to grab
- Click & Drag to move around